Monday 27 February 2012

Les Violets Hypnotiques



As an avid Christian Dior beauty fan I can't help but crave the new season lines as soon as they're announced. And these new nail polishes are no exception, I'm instantly hooked!

When I received this press release on Friday, I was more than over joyed. Dior have lived up to all my expectations, and as my nails are looking pretty dire at the moment this news probably couldn't have come at a better time.

As of March 5th Dior release this new seductive nail trio named 'Les Violets Hypnotiques'. All three hues are glossy and ideally colourful, but I can't help thinking that these would be suited more towards the Autumn/Winter season? Perhaps it's the aesthetic of the ad campaign.


Either way, I have absolutely fallen for these shades already, in particular 'Shadow 783' which captures the perfect balance of metallic and glitter.

Obviously Violet the pug gave a huge paws up to this collection, whilst the line's title 'Les Violets Hypnotiques' incorporates her name, she can't wait to get a splash of mum's Shadow 783 on her puppy claws!
Time for a nail re vamp for dog and owner, I can feel another blog post coming on...

Les Violets Hypnotiques will be available from Harrods on March 5th at £17.50 each.


Much love,
M-x

No comments:

Post a Comment