Monday 21 November 2011

Handpicked Media Gets Social!


Today I attended the Handpicked Media social event at The Royal Institute of British Arts in London. I had a really fantastic day, consumed ridiculous amounts of information, definitely an experience I won't be forgetting any time soon. I went along with my two good friends from uni, Daisy (Bible Blog) and Rebecca (Huffington Post). After listening to so many inspirational talks from businesswoman Shaa Wusmand, PR guru Mark Borkowski and ELLE's acting editor Jenny Dickinson to name a few. They reminded me that I'd always spoken about starting a blog, but had neve
r actually got around to doing so, and I should really start being more passionate about writing in my own time.

So here I am, writing my first post to absolutely nobody! As so many people have told me today, I am sticking to what I love and what interests me most - beauty products and my lovely little pooch. A rather unheard of duo, yes, but this is what makes me extremely happy.

My first review will be on Shu Uemura cleansing beauty oil (please excuse the low-light rubbish MacBook picture!) I'm going to give it around 5 days for a fair test. We were given this product in our goody bags at today's conference and thought this would be a good opportunity to start reviewing. As a product I wouldn't particularly pick up in the shops, I can't wait to see the results on my skin.



So here goes...I hope you enjoy, feedback would be greatly appreciated!


Much love,
M -x

No comments:

Post a Comment